Friday, November 03, 2006

1st Round

West Point begins their run for a second straight class 4A state championship tonight as they take on the Northeast Lauderdale Trojans in the 1st round of the playoffs. I don't know much about NEL other than they have an athletic QB and a pretty good wide receiver. West Point has been playing really well lately and if they can avoid the turnovers tonight then they should win this by a couple of scores. It will be cold, but I'll be there with my gigantic jacket that makes me look like the Michelin Man, but that's football weather for ya. Hopefully I'll be going to watch Ole Miss capture their 3rd win of the season against Northwestern State (Louisiana) tomorrow afternoon. Tis the weekend for football, much to Leslie's displeasure. Kidding. Hope everyone has a great and safe weekend.

No comments: