Wednesday, November 01, 2006

An apology

It has been almost two weeks since my last post and for that I am truly sorry. There are a couple of reasons for my recent non bloggish attitude. Either I have nothing to write about or I just can't get motivated to write about anything. Either way, I am truly ashamed and will try to bestow some more of my "great" wisdom upon you... yes all 2 of you. Mind you, I'm not making any promises, but I will try to do better. I really don't want this blog to die, I really do enjoy having it, although it's hard to tell that since I rarely write anything in it. But really I do!!! Much has happened to me in the last couple of months, some good, some bad and I'm sure some blog-worthy things may happen to me soon. We'll see. Hey maybe I can write a story about a guy named Brandon who is finally getting married. We'll see. :)

Later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Impart us with your great wisdom, O sage! You'll find inspiration soon. And thanks for mentioning me (although not by name) as one of your loyal readers.