Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Clean and Healthy

It looks like Leslie doesn't have the flu. She was feeling better yesterday except for some weakness, but it looks like her sickness is gone which makes me really happy. She drank some TheraFlu stuff Monday night that smelled like a candle and she said it tasted like one to. In fact it even looked like a melted candle. Maybe that's TheraFlu's secret. Hmmm. Thoughts to ponder.

I decided to clean up our apartment while Leslie lazed around so I spent most of last night doing that. Lots of fun, let me tell you. But, hey, a clean home is a happy home, right? or something like that.

I watched a little snippet of Shepherds Chapel with Pastor Arnold Murray this morning before work, except it was his son on instead today. Any of you ever watched these guys before? They give me the creeps. I think he said that Cain was not Adam's son this morning. Huh?

Have a great Wednesday

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope your wife gets better Matt. Being sick is never any fun. You better have done a good job cleaning up that apartment. Wonder if there were any doggie surprises you missed. *LOL* And make sure you don't get yourself sick either. Hope you are a good doctor. :P