Monday, May 21, 2007

Back Again...

I'm gonna try to be a more efficient and regular blogger. We'll see how that works out.

Life has been pretty good lately after going through some rough moments. It's funny how things turn out so unexpectedly when you think you know exactly how things will play out. I guess God has a funny way of showing us who is boss. The great thing about that is He always gives us what is best. I'll share more about those things at a later date.

I'm sad to see so many show's seasons coming to an end, especially since this has probably been the most shows I have watched on a regular basis in a long time. My favorites have been "Lost", "Heroes" and "The Office". The "Heroes" season finale is tonight (should be a good one) while "Lost" will be ending it's season on Wednesday (can't wait to see it). "The Office" ended its season last Thursday. I was tuned in to a great website where you can view every single episode of "The Office" and a few other shows for free. Just go to fanpop.com. Enjoy.

Type at ya soon.

No comments: