Thursday, May 31, 2007

Recovering Lobster & A Movie

So apparently I have sun poisoning. I've been sick the last couple of days and not completely better yet. I've had cold-like symptoms which are apparently from the good burning I received from the sun Monday. I'm doing better today but still not 100%. I hope I learned my lesson this time. My shoulders are still pretty sore and red but getting better each day. Hopefully I'll be pain free by the weekend. We shall see.

I watched a pretty good movie last night. "The Night Listener". It's a psychological thriller starring Robin Williams. It's about a phone relationship with a 14 year old boy who's manuscript William's Character Gabriel Noone had been given. However after talking to the boy's "adoptive mother" over the phone the question arises whether or not the boy even really exists or if the "mother" simply made him up and disguises her voice to sound like a teenage boy. I actually enjoyed it and recommend it. Robin Williams makes some pretty good movies. "One Hour Photo" and "The Final Cut" are also good movies starring Williams. Go check them out.

No comments: